Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentines, Part 2



Since the Tumbleweed is in school 5 days this year, in a program where not all of the kids go every day, she got to have 2 class parties. I was lucky that she was excited about making her valentines, because after making 50 valentines even I didn't want to make any more. Fortunately we started making them very early and spread them out over many days. Hopefully next year we won't need so many. On second though, next year we are going to have to do them for both kids!

2 comments:

AmyR0618 said...

What happened to the days of buying pre-made valentines at the store and sticking them in an envelope? Or are you just being an overachiever again :-)

Kristin said...

Well, the last two years I didn't do that because there wasn't enough space for her to write her name on a teeny tiny line. This year she just expected to make them. If I had gone with her idea we would have made folded paper heart chains "from your secret admirer" with bows attached to them. As it is, we made 5 - it was too much work! The apple didn't fall far from the tree :)