Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, February 22, 2010

Build-A-Bear & Box Tops

At the Valentine's Dance the parent's association passed out awards for the top Box Top collectors through December. The Tumbleweed finished in second place with 240 Box Tops. Her prize was a gift card to the Build-A-Bear Workshop. She was so excited!

This morning we made the trek to Build-A-Bear, which is about 45 minutes away, before school. The kids had been in the store before, but had never made a bear. The Tumbleweed had no trouble finding exactly what she wanted - a purple iCarly bear with a pink ice skating costume and skates, "Just like the display." The Dandelion did not want to be left out but did go with my suggestion of the least expensive little dog they had. I was very impressed that both kids followed right along with all of the instructions and stuffed their bears, put in the hearts and gave them "baths". For once, the Dandelion did not run or hide where I couldn't see him. The morning was a big hit - but it was hard for the Tumbleweed to leave her bear in the car when I dropped her at school.


Putting in the hearts













The Dandelion & "Doggie" and The Tumbleweed and "Clara"

Thank you MAP! Check the sidebar for the most recent Box Tops goal...


*Also, if you are looking for Zhu-Zhu pets/accessories, Build-A-Bear has the most complete selection I have ever seen. *

No comments: