Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Mommy

So my morning routine these days has me taking a quick shower while the kids eat breakfast, since the only way to safely leave the Dandilion alone is strapped in! This works pretty well and the kids are usually pretty well behaved for those few minutes. I don't know what I will do to fit a shower in when this doesn't work!

The Tumbleweed is usually my "watcher" and comes & lets me know if there are any problems, but after seeing how I deal with the "problems" (usually something that drops on the floor) she has started to take over as "Mommy". Yesterday, I came in to find that she had given the Dandilion four pieces of bread out of the refrigerator because he said "mo toat" (more toast). This morning she was serving grapes (because they had both eaten what I had put out), which she had pulled a chair up to the sink so she could wash them.

No comments: