The Dandilion had his "18 month check-up" today. He was 23.5 lbs and 32 inches which means he is on the small side of average. It was a fairly uneventful check-up because he didn't get any vaccinations. We have to go back for those because he had a bit of a cough this morning and the nurse practitioner thought it would be better to wait.
To note a few other things he has been doing lately so I won't forget...
-'singing' his version of "ABCs" and "Twinkle Twinkle"
- moving chairs over to the kitchen counter to get his own food, cups, etc
- running & chasing with the Tumbleweed
- responding to the TV
Blue's Clues "Notebook", singing the end song
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse "Oooo Tooodles", "Hot Dog, Hot Dog, Hot diggity dog"
- wants to "color" any time he sees a writing utensil
- mimicking everything (he even attempted to mimic burping)
- answers questions with enthusiasm "good!" or "yes!"
11 months ago