Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Less Ice = More Ice?

The temperature is finally above freezing. Yay, the snow is melting! What a perfect time to make ice cream? Well, that's what the Eagle & the Tumbleweed are doing right now. Mmm... homemade Oreo Cookie Ice Cream.

The warm weather has inspired a little "spring cleaning" around here. We are tackling the piles in the basement that have built up of the past few months. So far I have uncovered a few missing items (specifically some mittens), discovered that the Tumbleweed brings home way too many art projects from school, put away the Halloween costumes, and organized the shoes, coats & purses/backpacks.

Maybe tonight I will finally take down the Christmas tree & put out a few Valentine's decorations... Why am I always two holidays behind?!?

No comments: