Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Things That Make You Go Hmmmm...

Having two little kids does make life interesting. There are things that make you laugh, things that make you crazy, and things that make you go "hmmmm".

1- Peanut Butter & Jelly & Provolone Sandwiches. The Tumbleweed's latest lunch creation after I made her PB & J and she had wanted cheese. She added the cheese right in and was totally satisfied. She even made it again the next day.

2- Weird things in the clothes hamper. Mixed in among the dirty clothes in the Tumbleweed's hamper I often find toys, hair bands, crowns & magic wands, My Little Ponies, clean clothes... but lately a few strange things have found their way in - a sippy cup, a box of raisins, crayons and several hot wheels cars. All of these courtesy of the Dandilion who probably didn't realize he couldn't get them back out after he dropped them in.

3- Two pairs of socks at the same time. OK, so this was fashionable in the 80's, but how does a three-year-old know that? More than once in the past few months the Tumbleweed has come out of her room with two pairs of socks on.

4- Toddlers wearing big shoes. The Dandilion loves to wear shoes. Mostly other people's shoes. Any shoe without a foot is fair game. Somedays he wears daddy's running shoes, sometimes my slippers, but most days he goes straight for the Tumbleweed's closet and comes out with the first two he can find. (Which usually leads to a shoe hunt when it is time to leave the house).

That's all I could think of right now... I am sure there are more :)

No comments: