Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, October 23, 2008

TAG, I'm it!

My friend Ali tagged me, and since I love a game of tag that doesn't involve running... here it goes...

The rules:
1. Link to the person that tagged you 2. Post the rules on your blog 3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself 4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs 5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. 6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP.


Fun Facts about Me:

- I live in creative chaos most of the time. I always have ideas for projects swirling in my head. I am very good at starting things (or buying the supplies to start), but not so good at finishing things. Scrapbooking, quilting, decorating, baking --- I start it all and leave a messy trail in my path. When I run out of space to work, I spend a week cleaning and start over again.

- I nominated myself for "What Not To Wear" but didn't get on the show. They did call to find out who my accomplices would be, which got my hopes up, but I never heard anything more. Oh well. Three years later and I still have no "style" and love my sweatpants! If they came today I would probably turn them down and tell them to come back when I lose 20 lbs.

- I enjoyed working in retail (and would go back if I had time). After college I put my engineering degree to good use --- I worked at a Hallmark store. And I loved it and eventually managed & merchandised the whole store. I don't live near the store I used to work at or I probably would have gone back part time. Now I get my retail fix through shopping.

- I love a good deal! I clip coupons and wait until things go on sale just to save an extra 50 cents. I go shopping the day after Christmas to buy things for next year at 50% off. I will "stalk" an item at a store waiting for it to go on sale. I spend too much time shopping!

- I listen to oldies and 80s music. I haven't listened to any "new" music since high school. Well, except for The Backyardigans.

- I watch a lot of TV. Well, sometimes I just listen to it, but I like to have the TV on. In high school I did homework in front of the TV (don't tell my kids). When I lived alone in college, I played tapes all night long to keep me company (no cable). These days the TV keeps me company while I do dishes & scrapbook.

Now, since I don't know six bloggers, and I can't send it back to the person who sent it to me... Amy- tag, you're it!

2 comments:

AmyR0618 said...

Thanks a lot! lol
I posted ;-)

Ali said...

yay! good post.