Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Field Trip

Today was the Tumbleweed's first school field trip. All of the moms and kids went apple picking. I carried the Dandlion in the backpack to make the trip more manageable.

The Tumbleweed impressed me (and a few other people I think) by already knowing that you are supposed to twist the apples off so you don't get the stems. She told the woman "You can't pick the [s]tems, 'cause then apples won't grow next year." Good memory from our apple picking trip a few weeks back! I imagine that most of the other kids hadn't been apple picking before, nevermind already this season. It is great that the kids get exposed to so many things through the MOMS Club.

No comments: