Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New Motivation

Well I have been resisting the mini-book* craze, but after this weekend I am jumping on the band wagon. No, I am not giving up my usual 12x12 albums for the family and the kids, but I am going to work to use up my existing supplies to make gifts for friends and family. I am starting with the kids that have invited the Tumbleweed to birthday parties and making small albums for them to put about 6-8 pictures in. We'll seee how long that motivation lasts, but for now I am making progress and completed the first of 5 albums.

* For non-scrapbookers, mini-books are small scrapbooks about a single theme. Usually they fit 4x6 or smaller photos and have about 8-16 pages.

No comments: