Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, October 10, 2008

Scrapbooking "Training Plan"

Since Mike has recently started his marathon training plan, I decided I needed a calendar with my scrapbooking goals on it. So I spent this afternoon making the first month of my plan. On it I included several mini-projects, finishing up existing projects, making page swap kits, regular layouts and two new things. The first new thing is participating in "Calls" for pages on some of the scrapbooking websites. The second is I decided to sign up for "Not Your Ordinary Book Club" or NYOBC. This is a group that all starts with the same kit each month, everyone works on their projects, then everyone gets together to share their projects & ideas at one of the local stores.

So, today I got right down to business and called the store to sign up for NYOBC. I have to pick up the kit tomorrow, but the first meeting is 11/2. Excited about that :)

I also checked the CK website and picked a contest to participate in - turns out it is ending Friday (tomorrow). Nothing like giving yourself a deadline right? Well I got right to work on a page that I have been meaning to do for a while - since Spring 2007. What a great feeling to get it done! I stayed up late (nothing new there) and finished the page and sent in my entry.

So far so good --- getting lots of projects & pages done this month!

No comments: