Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Procrastination

Why do I always procrastinate? Despite knowing when I have to get things done by, I am always doing things at the last minute. I clean the house until the very second the doorbell rings. I start dinner when I had intended to be serving it. I stay up late finishing projects that I had intented to have done weeks in advance.

I was hopeful that my new scrapbooking "training plan" would improve this bad habit, but I think it might have made it a little worse... how could that be? Well, now that I am giving myself deadlines and goals for my projects, I have more to do. I am getting more (a lot more) done, but I am staying up a lot of late nights to do it.

My next task is to figure out how to steamline the rest of my day so I can get things done without staying up really late.

No comments: