Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, October 10, 2008

The Great Toilet Incident of Yesterday

I'm sure every parent knows this one...

The Eagle had just gotten home and we were discussing the dinner plan. Huh, that's funny it's been quiet enough for us to talk for a while, better check on the kids. The Dandilion isn't in the family room. Not in the living room either. And as I walked down the hallway, I hear splashing. Not good. I run to the bathroom where I find im up to his elbows dunking one of the Tumbleweed's shoes. Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

So gross. He went straight in for a bath. And the shoe went right into the trash. It took me all night to get over the disgust.

From now on anytime I find the bathroom door open all I say is "Remember the Great Toilet Incident"

No comments: