Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, May 21, 2010

Last Day of School 2010


The Tumbleweed wrapped up Montessori Kindergarten this week. It was not without its bumps, but she learned a lot and had lots of fun.

Last Friday, we got to see her sing "God Bless America", "This Land Is Your Land" and "This Little Light of Mine" with her schoolmates at Parents Night. She had been practicing for several weeks, and really sung her heart out on stage!

Monday was Field Day and the weather was perfect. The Dandelion tagged along with the Tumbleweed and the "Periwinkle" team as they did three-legged races, tug of war and jumped on the giant bouncers. They both had a great time.

She was very sad on the last two days that she would not see many of her friends at school next year, but I do know that she is very excited to move on to full day school in the fall!

No comments: