Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, January 29, 2011

GNO



The Tumbleweed is dancing at a new dance studio this year after I looked high & low for a class that would fit in our busy schedule. We finally found a class for her, and much to her excitement, it is a Jazz & Hip Hop class. She loves the energy of the class, and that there is very little standing still, but she still has a hard time containing her energy and paying attention at times.

The studio divides the year into two halves and has two recitals, which she also found exciting. For the January recital, they danced to "Girls Night Out" by Miley Cyrus. She loved her costume and was excited to go on stage. She seemed pretty comfortable up there too. She can't wait until the June recital!

No comments: