Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, February 4, 2011

Snow Days 2011

The kids have had a lot of snow days this year. The Tumbleweed has been off 6 times and had two 2 hour delays, all in the past month. The Dandelion has only had 2 days with no school, but that is because he only goes 2 days a week. At first the snow days were fun, as these pictures from January 12th show:




But after a while we had too much snow to play in and the kids were tired of my attempts at "fun stuff" and having their activities canceled. By the time snow day #6 rolled around instead of cheers there were tears about the missed Girl Scout meeting. Of course I also know that we will be making up these days in June, which means less time to enjoy the warm weather.

No comments: