Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cookie Kick-off!

The Tumbleweed is a Daisy Girl Scout this year and she is super excited about selling cookies. In fact she has been talking about it since the day we went to buy her uniform, when she assumed that going to the Girl Scout Store meant a store that sold cookies, not uniforms.

She hit the ground running with her cookie sales, asking teachers and coaches and calling family members. She can't wait to set up a table and sell cookies "to everyone who walks by"! She was also excited to attend the Cookie Kick-Off event at the Worcester Sharks hockey game. I am pretty sure she thought that she was going to get to sell cookies at the end of the game, but she did enjoy skating on the ice before the game.


The Dandelion also skated - on his new skates!

No comments: