Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Best Buds

The Tumbleweed has always had a whole bunch of "friends". Whether from playgroups, sports or school, she has always had little playmates. The Dandelion, on the other hand, doesn't have very many activities of his own and usually tags along to the Tumbleweed's activities. I don't know whether it is because he is the second born or a boy or lack of opportunity or just his personality, but he doesn't seem to have the same connections with other kids as his sister.

Recently though, he does seem to be talking about "my best buddy" or "my good pal". He even helped one of his friends who was afraid to go down an inflatable slide. They went down over & over again together. My little guy is growing up!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Summer is the same way. I think it's a second born thing, because they are always just going for the ride with the older child's schedule