Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Put on a Happy Face

The Tumbleweed completed a year of Kinderdance by strutting her stuff at her recital. Her class performed two routines: ballet to "Ease On Down the Road" and tap to "Red, Red Robin". Both routines were cute. I am not sure that she really knew the routines very well, but she sure put on her best smile up on stage and enjoyed herself.




For the last couple of months of dance class she hasn't seemed too interested in practicing. She does seem to love being on stage though! Currently I am leaning away from signing her up for dance again next year, due to other time commitments and her lack of interest in going to class recently, but who knows...

No comments: