Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Soccer Mom Shoulder

I think I have a new condition. After several days of my shoulder bugging me, I finally think I can attribute it to something... My right shoulder hurts from passing out food & drinks to the kids in the car. Oh the aches in pains of a soccer mom*.

Now it is not new that I pass food to the kids in the car (hence the messy car), but I think that after the last clean-out (two weeks ago), I think I might have moved the Dandelion's seat back an inch or two --- which means it is slightly more of a stretch to hand him snacks & drinks. Thus the new pain in my shoulder.

Tomorrow morning I am going to move his seat up a bit and see if it helps.

---

*side note:
definition - The phrase soccer mom broadly refers to a middle-class suburban woman who spends a significant amount of her time transporting her school-age children to their sporting events or other activities. She is sometimes portrayed in the media as busy and driving a minivan.

...well, my kids aren't exactly "school aged" and my car isn't technically a mini-van, but otherwise I guess that sums up my life pretty well.

No comments: