Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Lastest Distraction

The Tumbleweed got a Webkinz Tree Frog for Christmas. I knew it had a little code with it, but I decided to wait to activate it, and last week we finally did. The Tumbleweed thought it was really cool to see her frog - KikiWix - jumping on a trampoline on the computer screen. She is very excited to check in everyday. Seemed pretty neat to me, too.

Then I found out it needed to be fed, and for that I would need KinzCash. So after the Tumbleweed went to bed one night I found out how to get KinzCash... you play games to earn it. So I started playing. And playing. And playing. Now I know why we don't have a video game system. I get started and I can't stop.

For the last few days, I have spent a chunk of time each night trying to feed the frog by playing games, and each day I seem to find a new one that I like better than the one I played the day before. Argh. Just what I needed - another thing to do.

No comments: