Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Crying and Cooking

I guess I have become pretty oblivious to crying... afterall, I hear it all day long. I hadn't realized quite how oblivious until the Dandilion and I spent the morning at the Tumbleweed's pre-school class.

I volunteered to help out with cooking week by making Fruit Dip at the Tumbleweed's school. Of course this meant bringing the Dandilion with me. And on top of that, it was during his "naptime" (aka - he fell asleep on the way there).

I got myself all set up and started the kids off with our first task (squeezing honey out of a bottle), when he noticed I wasn't paying attention to him... and from then on, he cried. I just kept on doing my thing, but all of the teachers (and a few kids) kept trying to entertain him. They kept asking me what they could do... I didn't really have an answer other than, "I think we'll just have to let him cry."

That's pretty normal for us... I guess not for other people. I would never get anything done if I didn't let him cry.

No comments: