Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, January 25, 2008

Scooting and Cupcakes

The Dandilion is mobile. He has been able to roll over in all directions for about a month, but rarely used the skill to cover large distances. Yesterday, he moved 6 feet. Not by rolling, though. He was sitting surrounded by the Boppy Pillow playing, and a few minutes later he was sitting 3 feet away next to his swing. I watched him as he continued for 3 more feet by rocking forward and scooting on his bottom. He was quite proud of himself. Time to double check the baby proofing and monitor the things the Tumbleweed leaves on the floor!

All this just in time for Cupcake Day #7. Fortunately for me he wasn't too interested in scooting forward to grab the cupcakes.

No comments: