Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My New Year's Resolutions

Every year, on New Year's Eve, I make a really long list of all of the things I intend to accoplish that year. This year was no different. The list is 5 pages long, with all kinds of goals and tasks. I never quite get to them all, but I like the tradition of writing it all out. It does feel good to cross things off.

One of the things I would like to do better this year is keeping up with the journaling in the kids and family scrapbooks. I have found that whenever I do find time to work on pages I don't have time to fill in the journaling and, sadly, sometimes I don't remember all of the details that I would like to. That is why I decided to start a blog. I want to record my thoughts and feelings about daily life, milestones and special occasions, so that when I do finally have time to scrapbook I will have preserved the details that correspond to the pictures.

It took a few weeks, but I guess I can check "Start a Blog" off my list!

No comments: