Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, January 25, 2008

One Tree Down

I finally took down some of my Christmas decorations. Yes I know it is a month past Christmas, but I haven't had time. Besides, I like Christmas, and why should we only look at the decorations for a month and keep them in a box for 11?!?

Alas, it was necessary to make more room for a large playgroup. So at 9 pm last night I started the process to take down the family room tree. I enjoy looking at the ornaments as they come off the tree and I remember when and why I bought them. And it actually didn't take that long to disassemble. Now that I have some momentum, I guess I should start taking down the rest of the decorations.

No comments: