Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A New Hope

aka: Socks without Partners, Part 2

After a long weekend (thanks to a snow day), there is new hope for the socks without partners. I searched under the couch, in the car, behind the crib and just about everywhere else and have come up with several of the missing socks. Once they are washed there is a good chance that the Socks Without Partners Club will be getting significantly smaller.

I was also reminded by a friend that putting socks in mesh bags when washing is helpful for maintaining order. This reminded me that when the Tumbleweed was a newborn, and we did our laundry in a public laundry facility, I used to use mesh bags religiously. I had one for her "light" socks and one for "darks". It worked pretty well, but now that we do laundry in our own home I had tossed them aside. Maybe it is time to go looking for them.

No comments: