Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Monday, February 25, 2008

Snowy Trip Home

Despite being sick, we decided to go to my parents & the gymnastics meet for the weekend as planned. Looking back, we probably shouldn't have gone - we should have stayed home and not spread the germs. But, I was feeling so bored having been home for a whole week and I really wanted to see family and go to the meet, so we went.

We had to alter the leaving plan around a snowstorm Friday afternoon. After some hairy driving, we finally made it out of the state to better conditions. The kids did really well on the drive.

We didn't really have any plans for the one day at home, and that was good because I was still feeling lousy and so was the Dandilion. Great Grandma came for lunch to see us and the kids. We had a nice visit, but I really hope we didn't get her sick.

We shouldn't have gone. Hindsight is 20/20.

No comments: