Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

We had a great Valentine's Day this year. The Tumbleweed had a party at school, while the Dandilion and I went shopping for the Eagle. I found the perfect chair for our bedroom - the Eagle has been looking for one for a while - and it was 50% off. He was quite surprised :) I got a bouquet of flowers, a potted orchid and a cookie cake! The kids each got little gifts too - the Dandilion got some Valentine''s Little People and the Tumbleweed got Valentine's Littlest Petshop Pets and a 'singing' stuffed dragon from Hallmark.

The Eagle picked up takeout from Outback for dinner, so we didn't have to cook or do dishes. The Tumbleweed finished quickly, and fed the Dandilion so we could finish. She is an awesome, almost three-year-old.

Lovely Day.

No comments: