Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Paper-eater

The Dandilion is going to test our vigilence. While I was bagging up the Valentine's gifts, the phone rang. I left the Dandilion sitting near the bagged presents, but not close enough to touch. When I returned he was in the midst of them, looking like the cat that swallowed the canary. I soon figured out why. I found the remnants of a tag off of one of the gift bags, all gummed up in his lap. I took it away. He had definitely eaten some, but I figured since he didn't seem to be choking it probably wasn't a big deal.

But, I was soon proved wrong, as the Dandilion projectile vomited his entire stomach contents all over the place. A few pieces of paper in the mix, but overall not much. But even after that he was still happy as a clam.

No comments: