Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, March 9, 2012

Sock Mixer

The Dandelion's teacher said to me when I picked him up today, "I love that he doesn't care what color socks he wears."


Nope. He doesn't care whether he has a matched pair, or even his own socks. Today at school he was wearing one inside out sock of his own and one of his sister's socks right side out. When we got home he took those socks off and put on two different Lightning McQueen socks.

Most of the time he just picks two socks out of our "lonely sock bin" just as we are about to head out the door. But sometimes he will take one sock from two matched pairs. With all of the mis-matching, combined with his need to remove his socks whenever possible, our single sock pile seems to be growing.

No comments: