Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Friday, May 20, 2011

Goodbye Training Wheels!

Last weekend, while I sat waiting for the Tumbleweed's dance class to finish, I received a phone call. On the other end was the Dandelion with something exciting to tell me, "Mommy, I rode my bike with no training wheels!"

Sure enough, Mike had taken him over to the park so he could ride his bike on the paved track. After a few laps, he decided the Dandelion was ready and took off his training wheels and petals. Apparently he was a quick study because only a short time later he got his petals back and was riding around the track.

And after a week of rain, I finally got to see him in action...



He was one proud little boy!



Meanwhile, the Tumbleweed was also riding laps around the track learning to use the hand breaks and change gears on her new bike.


They both look so grown up compared to last year.

No comments: