Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fit

OK - I have a new addiction... hopefully a helpful one though... I stayed up late into the night last night trying all of the games on our new Wii Fit. Since I know how I am with video/computer games (must beat the best score - even if it is my own and I just set it a minute ago!), I thought the Wii might be the perfect way to get me obsessed with exercise in the New Year. We'll see how it goes, but I look forward to deflating my "puffy" Mii character.

1 comment:

Ali said...

Isn't that the most depressing thing! You design your Mii, get on the "scale" and it porks out. I laughed/cried when mine did it. Good Luck! I plan to use mine more too in the new year.