Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I went all "Super Nanny" on them

So, yesterday was so horrible I decided to re-arrange our life. The Tumbleweed whined from morning to night, complaining, refusing and being just plain difficult in any way she could. The Dandilion must of thought she made it look like fun, because when she decided not to nap - so did he.

After they went to bed, and I flopped on the couch defeated... I started thinking... Super Nanny comes into a house, hangs up a schedule, makes the family stick to it, and they all live happily ever after --- so why I can't I do that?

We now have a schedule hanging on the wall. It is as much to remind me as anyone else, but the Tumbleweed is starting to learn to tell time so she has taken a little interest in it as well. It has a lot less TV - which is a little hard in some ways, but easier in others.

I hope it makes us all happier.

No comments: