Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two Peas

I just created an account and posted for the first time at Two Peas in a Bucket. Most scrapbookers are quite familiar with this site, as it has been "a home on the web" for scrappers for a long time. I just have never gotten around to uploading images, posting, etc.

Well, today I broke the trend and spent a little time on the site. I saw a challenge posted that I had already done a layout to fit, so I posted it. Now, this wasn't really my reason for checking the site, but I did learn how to post stuff. I had actually gone there looking for inspiration... next time I will spend more time looking for something that I haven't done already.

Hmmm... maybe I should stop looking for ideas and start doing pages...

No comments: