Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Game

The Tumbleweed is finally getting the hang of soccer - well as best as a 3 year old can anyway.

Today she had a great game. She started out as goalie - which she often does. I think she likes playing goalie because every time a kid misses a shot she gets to do a goal kick - with no one interfering.

Later in the game she had a couple of chances to dribble the ball down the field. She did a great job of getting the ball away from the other kids and turning it around. She never did get a chance to take a shot at the goal, but she was totally thrilled to have "had the ball for so long".

Only two more games to go, thank goodness. Boy is it cold out there on Saturday mornings.

No comments: