Still Catching Up...

I wish I could devote more time to blogging these days, but the best I can do is to post when I can.

Stay tuned...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Best Present?

Save your money ... just buy a card!

The Dandelion had his second birthday party this weekend and the surprise hit of the party was a card! OK - it was an expensive Hallmark singing card, but he loves it. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, he picked it out about a month ago and it kept him busy for about 20 minutes in the store. It has Lightning McQueen on the cover and he doesn't really care what it plays, but is fascinated by the fact that it plays music when you open it.

Two year olds are so funny!

I guess it is time to clean out the baby toys & make room for more Lightning McQueen, Thomas the Tank Engine & Handy Manny Tools...

No comments: